The 38th Annual
William Inge Theatre Festival
A PlayLab Reading, Friday May 24th at 3:30pm
Independence First United Methodist Church
200 S Penn Avenue
The New Play Lab at the annual William Inge Theater Festival is a partnership between the Kansas Creative Arts Industries Commission and the William Inge Center for the Arts at Independence Community College.
NES Artist Residency
October 1st to the 14th 2019
NES is a process-oriented residency that strives to cultivate an environment where artists can craft their experience as they wish; whether that may be through conceptual development, research, or intervention and experimentation, artists have the utmost freedom while in residence at NES.
- April 2019 - Reading of HELT TEXAS with Google Sustainability Team, Mountain View, CA
- April 2019 - Theatre Bay Area Annual Conference, Berkeley, CA and ScreenCraft Summit, Atlanta, GA
- February 2019 - Lethe performed by Liz Hayes with The Artists at Albaross Reach, The Sea Ranch, CA
- December 2018 - Reading of HELT TEXAS with Faultline Theater, San Francisco, CA
- November 2018 - Micro-Galleries Collective Residency, Pātan, Nepal
- August 2018 - Climate Leadership Corps Training, Los Angeles, CA
- August 2018 - The Road Theatre, Summer Playwright Festival, a reading of Transgress, North Hollywood, CA.
- July 2018 - Transgress is nominated for Segora One-Act Play Competition, St Andrè-sur-Sèvre, France
- June 2018 - Eight4Eight, Gallery showing of PROGRESS, Palm Springs, CA
- June 2018 - Transgress is nominated for British Theatre Challenge, Blue Sky Theatre Company, London, UK
- June 2018 - Still at War, A guerrilla piece for The Research Foundation to Cure AIDS, New York City Gay Pride
- June 2018 - The Arctic Circle Residency, sailing the international waters of Svalbard