Artist Residency Collective
In partnership with Kaalo 101, Blue Diamond Society, and UNESCO.
November 16th to the 27th,
Patan, Katmandu, Nepal
Micro Galleries International Arts Collective is a global arts initiative that uses art as a vehicle to create positive change, through creative interventions in public spaces, workshops, art tours, symposiums, think tanks, and residencies. Micro Galleries and Kaalo 101, along with 57 international and local Nepali artists.
This years’ festival theme is “Empower!"To empower is to share, support, or invest others with strength and confidence – to invest with the ability of self- determination and reflection about ourselves, but also the power relations we all live in. But more than that, the word empower comes with sparks that speak of strength, emancipations, inspirations, revolutions, visions, wonders and changes. Here, there and anywhere.
Coming June 29th 2019: The premier of Val-Kill, a site specific one-act play at the FDR Presidential Library in Hyde Park, NY. More details to come.
- August 2018 - Climate Leadership Corps Training, Los Angeles, CA
- August 2018 - The Road Theatre, Summer Playwright Festival, a reading of Transgress, North Hollywood, CA.
- July 2018 - Transgress is nominated for Segora One-Act Play Competition, St Andrè-sur-Sèvre, France
- June through Sept 2018 - Eight4Eight, Gallery showing of PROGRESS, Palm Springs, CA
- June 2018 - Transgress is nominated for British Theatre Challenge, Blue Sky Theatre Company, London, UK
- June 2018 - Still at War, A guerrilla piece for The Research Foundation to Cure AIDS, New York City Gay Pride
- June 2018 - A two-week artist residency with the The Arctic Circle, sailing the international waters of Svalbard
- April 2018 - ArtSpan:Open Studios, a showing of PROGRESS, San Francisco, CA
- April 2018 - Theatre Bay Area Conference, Panel Moderator, Berkeley, CA